The Chinese American Mental Health Network (CAMHN, a program
of the Culture to Culture Foundation), is a group of bilingual
mental-health professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area. who are dedicated
to promoting mental-health awareness in the Chinese-American Community.
The Network was organized with the mission to promote mental-health education in the Chinese-American community.
The CAMHN is dedicated to:
- Advocating culturally-aware mental-health services
- Providing comprehensive referral services to those seeking mental-health support
- Networking professionals who have a passion for serving the Chinese-American community
The CAMHN's services include:
- Educating the community through services and workshops
- Providing patient-referral services based on clinical as well as cultural and language needs
- Publishing newsletter
- Publishing the "Asian-American Mental Health Directory"